· Improved user interface.
· Implemented email address validation.
· Provided ability to sort contacts.
· Implemented organizational domain name handling.
· Implemented welcome (verification) message sent on sign-up.
· Implemented “Resend Authentication code” button.
· Provided ability to receive notifications (and authorization codes) to both external email and mobile phone (text).
· Provided organizational control of user access to contact lists.
· Added organization field to contact list.
· Implemented auto-population of all organizational contact information.
· Implemented user control of new message notification alerts.
· Changed “Sync” button to “Get Mail”.
· Resolved issue with dropped recipients.
· Updated inactivity timeout to 60 minutes.
· Implemented ability for admin to send informational messages to all users.
· Implemented session management to inhibit multiple concurrent logins.
· Removed active links from email addresses in To, CC and From lines.
· Provided an account for organizational compliance to capture all messages (encrypted) sent and received within the Gold Comet system.
· Enhanced notification messages for received messages.
· Updated to require confirmation (re-entry) of passphrase when changing.
· Enhanced contact management.
· Allow deletion of messages sent or received with a different passphrase (after change).
· Enhanced email address validation.
· Resolved “wrapping” of recipients in To: and CC: lines.
· Provided organizational (admin) control of user password changes.
· Simplified account renewal.
· Implementation of enhanced control of Two-Factor Authentication (TFA) processing.
· Implementation of at least one TFA/notification device preference requirement.
· Resolved encryption process handling of non-printable/hidden characters.
· Provided the ability to allow user to change their email name.
· Provided the ability to move addresses between domains.
· Provided organizational administrators control of user contact lists.
· Provided organizational administrators the capability to import users.
· Provided organizational administrators the capability to import contacts.
· Added user notification that administrator has changed their password and require user to change password on first login after change.
· Provided organizational capability to set and enforce password change interval.
· Added display of last user login on user screen in administrative portal.
· Added the capability to use organization distribution lists.
· Added the capability for organizational administrators to run management reports.
· Provided organizational, and where appropriate Gold Comet, notification of users added in excess of contractual limitations.
· Provided the capability to control organizational user account limitations and allow updates to those limitations to be applied via a license key.
· Enhanced user interface.
· Provided message filtering by sender, date, read/unread status, and/or subject.